1. Deposit Policy: ALL Deposits are 100% NON-REFUNDABLE. Deposits can be made via-Visa,Mastercard,Discover Card,and Paypal if desired. Deposits collected on vehicles which are not sold are applied to the costs of advertising and document preparation.
2. Sales Tax: Illinois Residents are subject to 6.25% sales tax. Illinois collects sales tax for the following states: California 6.25%, Florida 6%, Hawaii 4%, Indiana 6.25% (RV’s & Cargo Trailers are Exempt), Massachusetts 6.25%, Michigan 6%, South Carolina 5% (up to a maximum of $300).
3. Title & Registrations Fees: Illinois Customers are required to pay all title & registration fees at time of purchase.
4. Lienholder: It is the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the customer to verify lienholder information is correct on the title application. AutoNet Broker Inc WILL NOT pay for a corrected title due to incorrect lienholder information or failure to place a lienholder on the title.
5. Documentary & Administrative Fees: These fees are not required by Law. AutoNet Broker Inc. charges a $40 Documentary Fee & a $99 administration charge. These charges help cover preparing documents, processing titles, & vehicle preparation.
6. Payment Terms: Full payment is due in the form of a Bank Wire Transfer,Certified Check(local customers only) or Cash before the vehicle is released to buyer.
7. Out of State Customers are required to pay title & registration fees in their own state.
8. Trade-Ins: Purchaser guarantees payoff and agrees to provide a clean clear title signed over to AutoNet Broker Inc. within 30 days. Purchaser guarantees trade-in is not Salvage or Rebuilt.
9. Ebay Transactions: Ebay Customers are required to contact our office @ 309-829-8800 within 24 hours of auctions end. A $500 deposit is due immediately following listing’s end. Balance due within 7 days.
10. Shipping & Delivery: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay all costs associated with shipping. AutoNet Broker Inc is not a shipping company or a transport broker. We do not guarantee pickup or delivery dates. No vehicle will be released prior to payment. We will assist in shipping and can make arrangements if desired.
11. Titles: Titles are normally delivered FedEx Express Overnight. Titles may also be sent UPS or USPS. Titles are sent within 30days. Titles will only be sent once payment has cleared our bank. If a trade-in was accepted, a clean & clear title must be received with NO LIENS reported. Titles may not always be on hand in our office, titles may be in transit from auctions, banks, dealerships, or the state.
12. Warranties: AutoNet Broker Inc. provides a 3month/4500mile limited powertrain warranty with most of its vehicle sales through a extended warranty company. AutoNet Broker Inc. does not warranty these vehicles. See warranty contract for complete coverages. Not all vehicles are elegible.
13. Pre-Buy Inspections: We encourage Pre-Buy Inspections on location or at authorized dealerships only. Inspections performed after the sale WILL NOT be accepted or considered. It is the buyers responsibility to thoroughly check out vehicles prior to purchasing.
14. Purchaser(s) understand they will pay 100% of any repairs associated with vehicle.
15. Condition of Vehicles: Providing a description of any vehicle is and can only be an opinion of the person giving it. We do our very best to provide an honest and accurate description along with many good clear pictures to assist in your decision. By placing a offer on this item you signify you have satisfied yourself with any questions you may have had about this vehicles condition and accept the description given for this vehicle to be correct and accurate.We try to describe vehicles as accurately as possible, but are not responsible for any errors in the listing. Please look at the pictures as they are the actual pictures of vehicle. If the written description varies from the picture, what you see in the picture is correct. All items that go with the vehicle will be in the pictures. If you do not see certain items in the pictures (i.e.: floor mats, CD cartridges, remotes, spare keys, etc) then we do not have them. Please understand these are used vehicles, and may have a few minor imperfections that are not noted in the ad such as: minor door dings, paint rock chips, minor rock chips in windshield, minor scratches, wheel scuffs, minor stains to interior. If there are any major dents or damage it will be noted in the pictures. We want this transaction to be smooth and pleasant for both of us. A happy buyer is a well educated buyer, so if you are in doubt, ask us (prior to sending offers on the vehicle).
16. Returns: WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
17. Venue: Both Parties agree that in relation to any dispute or transaction involving this vehicle, the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in Mclean County, Illinois.
18. Checks: If any check is returned for NSF or Stop Payment, you are responsible for all collection costs, bank fees, and attorney fees.
19. Breach of Contract: In the event of breach of contract or these terms by our customer, the customer is responsible for our attorney fees AND collection costs.
20. Purchaser Accepts current condition of vehicle and has personally inspected it and found it to be in satisfactory condition.